A MOMMY moment of prayer!

Laurel
I really wanted to share this moment that happened today in our home school.

I hope you don't mind my linking to my blog rather than paste it all over here.

What a special moment. THIS is why I homeschool!!!!

Sigh...I love being a MOM!
Visit me at my blog From My Heart To Yours
Married to my Knight for 13 years
2 Princes - 12 and 10
1 Princess - 5

Re: A MOMMY moment of prayer!

Heritage of Sons
I went to you blog and read through your story.  What a sweet ending to your discussion.  How precious to have your children pray for you like that.  It would have brought me to tears too!

Thank you for sharing!!
Aimee
wife to a great guy (12 years)
homeschooling mom of 4 boys

Re: A MOMMY moment of prayer!

Laurel
Thank you Aimee! It was really special!

Visit me at my blog From My Heart To Yours
Married to my Knight for 13 years
2 Princes - 12 and 10
1 Princess - 5

Re: A MOMMY moment of prayer!

Carly
Laurel that was such a neat story.  I am still in my first year of marriage and deeply desire to be a mom whenever the time is right.  I really admire your transparency with your kids, being willing to say that Mom and Dad screw up too.  And I go back and forth about if I am up for homeschooling (hubby says he is on board if I am up for it) but this story is exactly why I want to try it!  You are so blessed to have even your kids praying for you and you are an encouragement. :o)

Carly
Marine Wife
Southern California
23 years old
married 7 months
no kids
Carly
Marine Wife
Southern California
Married 9 months
Starting our family soon!

Re: A MOMMY moment of prayer!

Laurel
Hey Carly!  I was in Hawaii when you posted this so I"m only now seeing it!  Thank you, I am truly blessed beyond measure...this is the exact reason that I, myself, wanted to homeschool. It's a gift really.

I'm looking forward to knowing you better Carly!