Did you exercise today?? Week 12--FINAL WEEK!!!

Did you exercise today?? Week 12--FINAL WEEK!!!

Clare
It's our final week of the online accountability group. Lay it all out there and check in!!!

Re: Did you exercise today?? Week 12--FINAL WEEK!!!

Kim A.
Ran 3 miles WITH my husband on Saturday!  (He even commented over the weekend that he thought I was trimming down!)  :)  Ten minutes outside this morning...no more time for walking/ running.
Abs and arms every day!

Re: Did you exercise today?? Week 12--FINAL WEEK!!!

Brooke
This post was updated on .
Sunday: ran 9 miles
Monday : rest and stretching
Tuesday: ran 5 miles, 2x15 push ups.
Married 11 years,
Mommy to 3,(ages 7, 3, & 8 months)

Re: Did you exercise today?? Week 12--FINAL WEEK!!!

Heritage of Sons
I just finished my workout for today.
Aimee
wife to a great guy (12 years)
homeschooling mom of 4 boys

Re: Did you exercise today?? Week 12--FINAL WEEK!!!

Kristy
Does cleaning the house, chasing after a 2 and 3 yr old at an egg hunt and making 8 tutus count as exercise??
Kristy Hawk
Married to Derek 8 years
Reagan-3 1/2
Karly-2