Has anyone made one of these....

Kelly C.
Home Management Binder?

I started one but really never finished it. Just wondered if anyone else had made one?
~Mom to four, wife to one~
  Galatians 6:9-10

Re: Has anyone made one of these....

Susan
I made one, then never really used it.  But... thinking everything through in order to make it was really productive.
Susan
Daily Coping Skills

Married 22 years, 7 children later- still in love though a lot busier.

Re: Has anyone made one of these....

Jennifer
Hi Kelly,
I am in the process of making mine. It is helping to know what to do at what time of day I would like to do it. I am the most unorganized home person. I feel accomplished at the end of the day when I can check off the things that needed to be done for that day.

Re: Has anyone made one of these....

NobleCalling
I have and have found it extremely helpful! I have to tweak it often, but it has been invaluable to me.

Re: Has anyone made one of these....

val_514
I agree with Susan, I have one, don't use it a ton, but the process was invaluable, it helped me figure out being home after working for a few years.
Valerie
married almost 5 years with two beautiful children, 2 and 6 months

Re: Has anyone made one of these....

Suzie-Serving-the-Lord
I've tried similar things, but I often forget that I've even started one and then wonder 'who' I'm keeping it for   I do have a folder though, but it is mostly a mish mash of all sorts of things, that although it looks completely disorganized *I* know where everything is and what it is for!
Susan

Married almost 15 years to my sweetheart whom I met when I was just 16   , mommy to 4 children, have always homeschooled, and love my Saviour Jesus Christ.