Healthy Habits accountability/ check in group for summer??

Healthy Habits accountability/ check in group for summer??

Mrs D
Hi sisters : ) I am needing some accountability and noticed you all had a group going at the first of the year. Is there one going now that I can join?
 If not can we start one?  A check in like you did before? Simple please !

Thank you !!

Re: Healthy Habits accountability/ check in group for summer??

sandilbeach
I am interested also. How do we get one started? Anybody else want to join us for a 12 week accountability group? July 12 would take us to October 4.
 12 weeks starting this Monday.

Re: Healthy Habits accountability/ check in group for summer??

Clare
Hi ladies! Sorry I haven't responded sooner but I barely check this message board and this summer is crazy as it is!!

At this time, I'm not planning on having an "official" accountability group, HOWEVER, this doesn't mean that you can't start something of your own?

One of you could be in charge of weekly placing an "update" post and each of you could check in.
I would be willing to check in when I get a chance for any questions (or you are more than welcome to email me at clare@womenlivingwell.org

Great job on wanting to keep yourselves in shape and on track. Let me know how else I can help.

(Also, I'll be praying about starting another group this fall so keep in touch...)

Clare

Re: Healthy Habits accountability/ check in group for summer??

CDHMOM
I would love, love, love it if we could do another round of fitness/nutrition challenges and accountability. Proud to say I've pretty much kept off the weight that I took off in our winter challenge.  Ok - gained 2 pounds back, but that's not too bad.  However, since we've stopped our challenges, I've fallen off the wagon and don't have anyone to motivate me or encourage me.  Eeeeeeek!!!!
Kara
Wife to Chuck
Mother to Aaron (6) and Adam (3)

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." (Albert Einstein)

Re: Healthy Habits accountability/ check in group for summer??

Clare
Hey Kara!!! Thanks for expressing your interest in another challenge. I'll keep that in mind and will let you know if we can get one started again. :) Lots going on this fall and have to try and manage it all ( I know you know what that's all about!!)

Keep up the good work!
Clare