Homeschoolers - do you have a mission statement?

Homeschoolers - do you have a mission statement?

Laurel
Hi homeschoolers. I'm teaching a workshop in May at a homeschoolers convention and this is one of my topics. Does your homeschool have a name? In Canada we don't have to have a name - but I think it's so important for the kids...and for you too!

Do you have a mission statement written out?  Something that you and your husband have agreed on as the foundational reasons or heart for your homeschool? If so, I'd love it if you would share it with me!

As always, feel free to email me...I can't wait to hear.

Hugs from here,
Laurel
Visit me at my blog From My Heart To Yours
Married to my Knight for 13 years
2 Princes - 12 and 10
1 Princess - 5