To blog or not to blog...that is the question....

To blog or not to blog...that is the question....

Annie B
I have never been in a group before.  I don't even know where this message will go, but let's give it a try!  I have been blogging for the last 3 1/2 years, and am now stepping it up a notch with a new layout, a new commitment to consistency, a refined purpose (mothers...especially mothers of children with heart defects), and a prayer that God uses it for HIs glory.

 I'm starting to back pedal though...Is this a responsibility I want?  What if I'm biting off more than I can chew?  Should people just get biblical counsel on a local level?  Are my motives pure?  Sure, I want the gospel to go forth, but do I also crave fame, the spotlight, and fans to make myself feel more valuable on days that I just feel like a MAID??

I'm just thinking out loud at this point.  Wondering if this will work when I hit "post message"....
AnnieBrogan.com