Week 12 Check In (Contest ENDS Here!!!)

Clare
This is your final week of check in. Did you exercise this past week?

I will give everyone a week to do their check in's as usual but after Saturday, April 3rd at midnight (EST) you are cut off! haha

Then, Courtney and I will draw the THREE names that each will receive a $25 Target gift card!!! Remember, you must have been entering on each of the week's check in's since we started the contest. (Week 6)

How many days (out of your goal) did you workout?:

Pounds lost this week/in total:

Clothing Check:  (are things fitting better, looser, etc?)

Challenge: (did you do the challenge)

Any additional comments: (i.e. strength and/or endurance increases, decreases in blood pressure/cholesterol numbers, reduction in body aches and pains, sounder sleep etc)

Re: Week 12 Check In (Contest ENDS Here!!!)

Heritage of Sons
worked out 3 days this week
didn't measure by pounds
I am down a size in clothing (over all, since the start of the contest)
I am definitely going to keep it up -- the thing that may cause me to slip is not wanting to get back into the routine after missing a few days, so I am really going to try to keep up the habits that I have been developing these past weeks. (starting off with planning on doing 15 minutes or so has worked a few times -- after those 15 minutes are up I usually decide to keep going)

Aimee
wife to a great guy (12 years)
homeschooling mom of 4 boys

Re: Week 12 Check In (Contest ENDS Here!!!)

Cloia
How many days (out of your goal) did you workout?:  5

Pounds lost this week/in total:   gained 2, but I believe it's from muscle mass since I've lost inches

Clothing Check:  (are things fitting better, looser, etc?)   yes, I'm going to have to go shopping soon!

Challenge: (did you do the challenge)   What will keep me going is my husband & strength from God.  Working out with my husband and having his support will make this a life-long healthy lifestyle in which I want to use to serve Christ to whatever he calls us.

Any additional comments: Thanks for doing this contest!  I started out participating for the Target cards, but I ended up forgetting all about them and doing it for the above stated reasons!

Re: Week 12 Check In (Contest ENDS Here!!!)

Kim A.
Exercise has been harder this week due to poor weather and an intense schedule, but I am still running about a mile every other day.  This morning I ran in the rain!!
I do "Clare's" abs and arms work-out every day.  I have lost about 5 pounds in the last 6-8 weeks.  5 more to go!!!!  :)
Thanks for all the encouragement, gals.  Keep exercising!  :)  ~Kim A.

Re: Week 12 Check In (Contest ENDS Here!!!)

CDHMOM
How many days (out of your goal) did you workout?:  3

Pounds lost this week/in total:   ???   -  I'm on vacation so I don't have a scale to weigh myself.

Clothing Check:  (are things fitting better, looser, etc?)   About the same

Challenge: (did you do the challenge)     No

Any additional comments: (i.e. strength and/or endurance increases, decreases in blood pressure/cholesterol numbers, reduction in body aches and pains, sounder sleep etc)  All this working out must be doing some good cause I'm keeping up a fast pace at Disney parks while pushing 90 pounds worth of children around in a stroller.  Yay!  Back in January, I never ever could have done that!
Kara
Wife to Chuck
Mother to Aaron (6) and Adam (3)

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." (Albert Einstein)

Re: Week 12 Check In (Contest ENDS Here!!!)

Brooke
I ran 3 days this week

Lost 1 pound last week, but gained it back when we were out of town over the weekend

Clothes are fitting well since I have started the challenge.

It has been fun keeping up with everyone's workouts.  It keeps me motivated to have sisters out there working at it too!
Married 11 years,
Mommy to 3,(ages 7, 3, & 8 months)

Re: Week 12 Check In (Contest ENDS Here!!!)

Kristy
Worked out twice this week

Stayed the same weight-wise

Clothing is fitting the same

Will continue to pray...

I really enjoyed doing this contest!  Thanks Clare!!
Kristy Hawk
Married to Derek 8 years
Reagan-3 1/2
Karly-2

Re: Week 12 Check In (Contest ENDS Here!!!)

Clare
Hi guys. Because it's Easter weekend, I won't have time to do the drawing  until Monday, so hopefully we'll have our winners then!!!

Clare

Re: Week 12 Check In (Contest ENDS Here!!!)

Courtney -WomenLivingWell
Administrator
Woot Woot!

Way to go girls!!!

 You are all winners in my eyes!  Way to finish strong!

Have a fabulous Resurrection Day and watch for the announcement of the winners on Monday!!! (Clare - send them my way and I'll post them on the Women Living Well blogspot!)

http://www.womenlivingwell-courtney.blogspot.com
http://www.womenlivingwell.org
Married 12 years, children ages 6 and 4
Galatians 6:9 "Do not grow weary in doing good for in due season you will reap a harvest IF you do not give up."